Terms And Policies
Mailing AddressSunny Beach Rentals LLC
P.O. Box 1421
York Beach, Maine 03910
Find Rentalstwo bedrooms, three bedrooms, four bedrooms
Search By Amenitiessearch
1) RENTER. Renter is the party paying for the reservation. The renter may rent one or more rental properties for a period of time.
2) SECURITY DEPOSIT. Security deposit is returned within 7 days of the termination date of rent or lease provided the rental property(s) are left as found and undamaged, except for normal wear and tear. The refund can only be returned to the Renter and to the address on the original reservation.
3) OCCUPANCY, GUESTS. Renter may invite guests, including overnight guests, and may generally use the property so long as the total number of adults and their children does not exceed the maximum occupancy allowed for the rental property.
4) PAYMENTS. No reservations is held for more than three (3) days without a minimum initial payment. You may pay by check or credit card. In some cases, rentals may be divided into multiple payments. The payment schedule is described in the Rental Agreement. All payments must be made on their due date (or dates). Sunny Beach Rentals LLC reserves the right to cancel any rental that is more than 14 days past due on any payment. See Cancellation for terms and refunds.
5) CANCELLATION. Rentals are non-refundable. In the event you need to make a cancellation, we will make every attempt to re-rent your unit(s). If the rental property is re-rented, a refund will be sent less a $50 cancellation fee. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to re-rent your rental at a discounted rate. No refunds for early departures.
6) SUBLET. No part of the rental unit may be sublet. Renter may not rent property for someone else.
7) NO PETS. Unless otherwise noted in your agreement, no pets shall be kept in or upon any rental unit, including pets from guests or visitors. Renters will be charged a fee for all expenses relating to cleaning, repairing, or replacement for any damage as a result of an unauthorized pet, even if this exceeds the security deposit.
8) NO SMOKING. Smoking is not permitted inside rental unit(s) under any circumstances.
9) DAMAGE AND ASSESSMENT. Some properties include or are charged extra for cleaning. Check your contract to determine if cleaning is included. Cleaning is based on a maximum of 1 1/2 hours of labor.
If cleaning is not included, the terms of your contract require that the unit be left in the condition it was found. At minimum, bathroom and kitchen should be cleaned, dishes washed and put away, carpets vacuumed and floors washed. The refrigerator should be completely empty and clean. All furniture should be free of sand and dust. All surfaces should not have food or stains. Garbage must be placed in bags in the outside garbage bins.
If extraordinary cleaning is required, including but not limited to cleaning which exceeds the estimated cleaning time, removal of odor due to smoking, spilled alcohol, or water damage, renter is liable for the full cost of all cleaning and repairs due. Renter liability is not limited to the value of the security deposit.
10) NOISE, NUISANCE. Too many cars, excessive noise, unauthorized pets, smoking inside rental unit(s), more than one complaint from neighbors, exceeding the occupancy limit, or any intervention by local police, can be cause for immediate eviction and loss of your security deposit and vacation rental.
11) KEYS. Two keys are provided for your convenience. A fee of $25 will be applied for any keys not returned. Keys should be returned on the termination day of your stay. Keys may be mailed back to our offices during the week following your stay to avoid this charge.
12) REPAIRS. In the event that repairs are required to premises for any reason, Owner(s) retain the right to make repairs as necessary during reasonable hours and prior notice is provided.
13) LOSS, ASSUMPTION OF RISK. Renters assume all risk of damage, loss, theft or destruction of personal property for renter(s) or guest(s).
14) AGENCY ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITY. Sunny Beach Rentals LLC is a Listing Agency. It is responsible for advertising, booking, collecting all fees and taxes, holding and returning, when appropriate, security deposit. Sunny Beach Rentals LLC is not responsible for the condition of a rental unit nor shall it be held liable by owner(s) or renter(s) for any losses incurred, including but not limited to inability to occupy premises for any reason.
15) RESOLUTION. Disputes regarding cleaning and damages will be resolved between owner and renter.
16) ACCURACY. We make every effort to maintain accurate and timely information on our web site. Sunny Beach Rentals LLC shall not be responsible for errors on this site.
A fee may be applied for any of the following:
Late Payment $25.00
A fee of $25.00 will be charged for any payment over five days late.
Returned Check $25.00
A fee of $25.00 will be applied for any returned check. Your payment is to guarantee your reservation for the requested week. The guarantee cannot be honored unless your check is processed correctly.
Lost Keys $25.00
For your convenience, we provide two sets of keys during the rental period. A fee of $25.00 will be applied for any keys not returned. Keys should be returned on the termination day of your stay. Keys may be mailed back to our offices during the week following your stay to avoid this charge.
Oops, I left my ... $20.00 + packaging/shipping
If you left behind some personal item, please let us know and we will be happy to retrieve and return it to you. There is a $20 fee, plus any applicable packaging, shipping or postage fees. We will ship by UPS or USPS two-day air unless otherwise directed.
Cancellation Fee $50.00
If you have placed a deposit on a vacation unit and need to cancel, please read this section carefully. As noted in your contract and in the reservation process described at the top of this page, deposits are non-refundable. In the event you need to make a cancellation, we make every attempt to re-rent your unit, and if we are successful, a refund will be sent, minus a minimal $50.00 processing fee. No refunds for early departures.
We take pride in our rentals and if for any reason the rental is not to your satisfaction, please bring it to our attention when you arrive.
If you have any questions, email or call at (207) 363-4499.